make my night babes
LOOK AT THIS
LOOK AT IT
ISN’T IT BEAUTIFUL
I am now obsessed with nice cream oh god it’s so good
✨ HAPPY PROMO ✨
hi!!! i’m having a really wonderful day & i feel so truly happy that i want to pass this beautiful feeling onto others! thank you all for being so supportive and lovely. i hope you’re all so happy too or if you’re not, maybe this promo will help :)
- first 75 to reblog
- mbf vegan-yogi
- favorites bolded
- five screenshots
Anonymous said: Hey any ideas in devising a fitness routine for someone who is just starting out? I get so overwhelmed by all the kind of workouts and diets.. what to do? What helped when you started?
My biggest advice: KEEP IT SIMPLE.
1. What are your goals? Do you want to lose weight/ build muscle/ get fit? You have to make a routine based on this. If you want to build muscle, focus on strength training. If you want to lose weight, focus on both cardio and strength. If you want to get fit, find exercises which challenge you. What you want to achieve will shape your plans.
2. Be active. Once you figure out your goals, make a routine/plan. Think of activities you enjoy: running, dancing, weights, pilates, yoga. Look into a gym membership. Research hiking areas around you. Aim for 3 sessions per week, and build once you figure out what you want to do.
2. Eat well. You’re going to have to support your training with what you put in your mouth. Different eating plans work for different people- Primal, keto, high-carb, IIFYM. There is NO “right” way. The easiest way to stick to something is to make sure it fits into your lifestyle. If you buy your own groceries, you have more flexibility. But if you don’t have this control, start small. Have more vegetables, drink more water, find healthy alternatives. Start small. Experiment.
3. Be consistent & patient. Anything will work if you’re consistent with it, nothing will work if you give up. After you decide what your goals are, you have to be disciplined and stick to them. Reward yourself for your accomplishments & commitment. Yes, it will get hard but don’t forget about your end goal.
4. Be balanced. Don’t make this your entire life & don’t let it consume you. Don’t give up things you love. Still be “you”- whilst incorporating this into your life!
Now, the above are pretty ~general~ advices because I know nothing about you! What you have to do now is RESEARCH. Here are some great links which will help you get started:
Health/Fitness Links on my page
My Fav Youtube Channels with workouts/information/inspiration:
My Fav Instagrams:
My Fav Websites:
I hope this helps! Remember: Keep it simple. Be consistent. Be balanced. :)
Don’t have the extra cash to spare but still want to take college courses? Perhaps you have kids to teach or you weren’t able to finish High School? NO PROBLEM! I got you covered!!
College Education Online for FREE!
“The Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. We’re a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education for anyone anywhere.”
“We are a social entrepreneurship company that partners with the top universities in the world to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. We envision a future where the top universities are educating not only thousands of students, but millions. Our technology enables the best professors to teach tens or hundreds of thousands of students.”
Learn. Think. Do.
Higher Education for Free
Panacea is a registered non-profit organisation, dedicated to educational study and research. The Panacea University is the world’s first open source online university.
“ALISON provides a new world of free online learning opportunity”
UNESCO Director General, Dr Irina Bokova
“ALISON opens up the world of knowledge offering new, flexible, and exciting ways to learn”
Dept. of Innovation, Universities & Skills, UK GOVT
“A Creative Model of Open Education for a Global Economy”
New York Times
At w3schools.com you will learn how to make a website. We offer free tutorials in all web development technologies.
Select a tutorial from the menu to the left.
Tracks are series of courses grouped to help you master a topic or language. Choose one to start learning!
MIT OpenCourseWare Free Online Classes
Educators, need a resource for setting up a course online?
Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. To work, it needs to be installed on a web server somewhere, either on one of your own computers or one at a web hosting company.
Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives (ZERI) is a global network of creative minds, seeking solutions to the ever increasing problems of the world.
Take part in their free educational course.FULL COURSES & SEMINARS!! DON’T LET THIS PASS YOU BY!
- Anonymous said:Hi Anna ! Have you ever had an ED ? Because I am attempting recovery and I don't really know how to do it. Do you know any recovery blogs I could follow ? Thanks :)
Have you spoken to someone else about this - a family member, friend, professional? Set up a treatment plan and gather support from a variety of...
Hey all just a little natural tip coming from a hippie naturopathy student over here, if you haven’t already heard of oil-pulling/don’t already do...
- Anonymous said:Fully raw blog suggestions?
Like this post if you are a fully raw blog
- Anonymous said:recommended blogs?
Like this if you’re a vegan blog and you want anon to check you out
(The blogs I recommend is anyone who liked this post)
- Anonymous said:do you know people with similar blogs as yours from europe?
Not really, all my tumblr friends are either Australian or from New Zealand.
Any of my European followers who fit the criteria, feel free to like...